Who is JSP?
Established in 1964, JSP is Europe’s leading independent manufacturer of ‘above the neck’ personal protective equipment (PPE),height safety products, road safety products, and spill management and environment protection products. It exports to over 100 countries and is the acknowledged European leader in industrial head protection.
With manufacturing premises in the UK, Germany, USA, UAE and in Asia, JSP helps workers being safe across the world for more than 50 years.
What is our innovation?
JUMP in the JSP Innovation Stream !
- NEW Powercap® Infinity® PAPR – a fully integrated TH3 powered air respirator offering 4 of the highest levels of protection in one compact intuitive head mounted unit. The JSP design team have developed the ultimate integrated product available in today’s marketplace which provides eye, face, hearing and respiratory protection all in one unit.
- NEW Evo®5 DualSwitch™ Helmet – Latest addition to the Evolution® range of Head Protection is a multi-standard Helmet offering both protection and compliance to both Workers at Height to EN12492 and to the traditional Construction worker to EN397 at a flick of a switch.
- NEW Force™ 10 Typhoon™ Full Face Mask– an extremely lightweight full face mask with panoramic visor. The 3 sizes available along with the compatible PressToCheck™ filters will reassure any user of an excellent fit. JSP’s R & D team have ensured the mask is the easiest of its class to maintain.
- NEW PressToCheck™ Compact Filters – New low profile filters offer very low breathing resistance and excellent compatibility when worn with other PPE. The ultra-lightweight design still offers the award winning PresstoCheckTM technology to check a safe face fit.
- NEW SpringfitTM Mask – New fold flat disposable mask achieving high levels of fit with specialised endoskeleton structure allowing movement of jaw whilst maintaining an excellent seal. Exceptional low breathing resistance.
- NEW Sonis® Ear Defenders - a high performing stylish range of Ear Defenders with a market leading SNR of 37 for the Sonis®3 to protect against extreme industrial noise.
- Hardcap AeroLite® - Europe’s lightest best performing full shell bump cap on the market with air flow technology and featuring Polygiene® to reduce skin irritations and odours
- VisiLite® - an award winning Fibre Optic Illumination system for Evolution® Helmets designed to improve worker visibility
JSP at the National Safety at Work Event :
JSP is committed to improving occupational safety, health and well-being in the workplace. Our R&D team are designing intuitive products which are comfortable and stylish to wear and more integrated to fit with other PPE.
Come and see our latest innovation, discuss with Alexandre Guilluy and Pierre Zyromski on how to implement the best HSE practices to improve the safety of your employees!